|Positions in Counseling Centers|
Full time (ten month) position available for a staff psychologist in Manhattanville College Counseling Center. Requires doctoral degree in clincial or counsleing psychology.
1. Provide individual, group psychotherapy and collateral sessions. Provide crisis intervention counseling.
2. Conduct psychodiagnostic assessments and evaluations.
3. Attend two hour weekly staff meetings
4. Provide outreach trainings
5. Provide programming and outreach activities for students
1. Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology.
2. APA accredited internship
3. Completed Post-Doctoral training
1. License to practice independently in the state of NY.
2. Previous experience working in a college counseling center.
Manhattanville College is a small (1600), private liberal arts college located in beautiful suburban Purchase, New York.
Purchase, New York is in Westchester County, 25 minutes away from NYC and has convenient access to public transportation.
Required Application Materials
Resume and Cover letter should be emailed directly to Pamela Duncan, Ph.D.
Send Applications To:
Pamela P. Duncan, Ph.D.
2900 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577
This listing expires on: