|Positions in Counseling Centers|
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Loyola University Chicago
Scope of Service includes, but is not limited to:
- Short term counseling (6-8 sessions) for individuals and couples
- Crisis intervention including rotating after-hours on-call pager duty.
- Intake assessment.
- Treatment planning and referral.
- Mental health educational programming.
- Participation in advising/educating peer health educators.
- Support of and direct contact with resident students and staff.
- Consulting to university departments, faculty and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in social work and one-three years of related experience. Licenses: LCSW in Illinois, or license-eligible
Experience in college or university counseling preferred
Required Application Materials
Cover letter and resume
position open until filled
Send Applications To:
This listing expires on: