|Positions in Counseling Centers|
Eastern Illinois University
1. Provide individual and group counseling and crisis intervention (both during office hours and after hours)
2. Provide psychological consultation to students/staff/faculty/parents/et..
3. Provide leadership across campus for coordinating and facilitating assigned mental health programming.
5. Attend weekly staff meetings
6.Conduct mental health/wellness outreach and assessment.
7. Attend continuing education workshops to maintain license and remain current on issues of mental health
8. Provide administrative duties at the request of the Director and/or in the Director’s absence
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Director
Education: Required: Masters in related field, such as, counseling psychology, social work. License eligibility in the state of Illinois. Crisis management experience. Significant counseling experience. Demonstrated multicultural competence. Experience in or knowledge of administration in a mental health setting.
Preferred: Experience in a University Counseling Center setting. Extensive crisis management.
Required Application Materials
A completed file consists of a letter of interest, a vita, three references contact information, a transcript. Materials should be sent to Sandy Cox,EIU Counseling Center 600 Lincoln Ave, Charleston, Illinois, 61920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications is underway and will continue until on campus interviews are scheduled. Projected position start date by Mid-August.
Send Applications To:
Sandy Cox,Director, EIU Counseling Center
600 Lincoln Ave.
Charleston, Il 61920
This listing expires on: