|Positions in Counseling Centers|
Minnesota State University Mankato
commensurate with experience
• Provide short-term counseling to University students
• Conduct individual assessment and psychological testing
• Develop and present outreach and educational programming
• Crisis intervention
• Provide clinical supervision to graduate trainees
• Participate in service to the department, University, and/or community
• Publish and/or present scholarly material
• Doctoral degree in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, or closely related field, from an APA accredited program or equivalent thereof completed by September 1, 2013.
• Licensed Psychologist (or eligible for licensure as a Psychologist) in the state of Minnesota
• Experience providing short-term personal counseling, individual assessment, crisis intervention, consultation, and outreach in a university or college counseling center.
• Interest and experience in providing clinical supervision
• Interest and experience in leading groups
• Demonstrated ability to work with underrepresented populations
• Experience treating anxiety disorders
• Demonstrated ability to give professional presentations
• Evidence of potential for scholarly publications
• Demonstrated commitment to fostering a diverse working and learning environment.
Public university with an enrollment of more than 15,000, and more than 1500 faculty and staff.
Approximately 85 miles southwest of the Twins Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, the Greater Mankato area has a population of nearly 53,000.
Required Application Materials
Application Procedures: To apply for this position, please do so at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mankato/default.cfm. A complete online application will include the following attachments: Cover Letter Resume/Curriculum Vitae Contact information for three (3) references Unofficial Transcript(s) of your highest completed degree
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by April 22, 2013.
August 19, 2013
Send Applications To:
On-line application only. To apply for this position, please do so at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mankato/default.cfm
This listing expires on: