|Positions in Counseling Centers|
Psychologist / Testing Specialist - Position #110670
Washington State University
Counseling and Testing Services
Commensurate with Experience
Position: Psychologist/Testing Specialist
Effective Date: August 1, 2013
Rank/Salary: 12 month, full time, Student Affairs faculty position with full benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience
Position at Washington State University
1. Provide clinical testing to assess for psychological, social, or other difficulties that interfere with students academic success, including:
ADD/ADHD and learning disabilities;
Mood and anxiety disorders;
Other psychologically related concerns.
2. Provide training and supervision in an APA-approved training program, including:
Clinical supervision of predoctoral interns and doctoral practicum students;
Provide clinical supervision of testing and assessment.
3. Provide culturally sensitive individual, group, and couples counseling over a broad range of difficulties and diagnoses, including:
Psychological, social, or other difficulties that interfere with students academic success;
Crisis intervention management and mental status evaluation, including after hours on-call coverage for the student population.
4. Provide consultation and outreach activities to the university community.
5. Participate in Student Affairs activities pertinent to student and employee well-being, including serving on university committees.
6. Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director.
Doctorate in Counseling or Clinical Psychology including completion of predoctoral internship.
Training and experience in a broad range of psychological tests and assessments relevant to a college population (including those that assess ADHD/ADD and LD.)
Eligibility for licensure as a Psychologist in Washington state within one year.
Counseling/clinical experience with a university population.
Training and experience in assessment/testing reporting writing.
APA-approved doctoral program and/or predoctoral internship.
Training and experience in providing clinical supervision.
Experience providing service to diverse student populations (e.g., students of color, GLBT students, international students, veterans)
Please visit: http://about.wsu.edu/about/
Please visit: http://about.wsu.edu/life/pullman.aspx
Required Application Materials
Application Process: Position is open until filled, applications will be reviewed as received. Applicants are strongly encouraged to have their application completed by February 25, 2013. Cover Letter Vita 3 letters of recommendation Graduate Transcripts Submit application materials through this website: https://www.wsujobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=58018
Open until filled
August 1, 2013
Send Applications To:
Search Committe Chairperson
(to apply visit: https://www.wsujobs.com)
Pullman, WA 99164
This listing expires on: