|Positions in Counseling Centers|
Part time Staff Psychiatrist Position
Comensurate with experience
The Counseling Center at Manhattanville College seeks a ten month, part-time board certified psychiatrist to practice in a college based outpatient setting. This position will be located in the Counseling Center and report to the Director of the Counseling Center.
• Perform psychiatric evaluations, clinical assessments and crisis intervention.
• Provide medication evaluations and management according to professional
standards of care.
• Provide consultation and actively collaborate with the clinical staff
• Prescribe and monitor psychotropic medications and any changes in treatment in follow-up care of students as needed.
• Participate in outreach programming
• Attend staff meetings, treatment plan meetings as needed
• Doctor of Medicine and completion of an ACGME accredited residency in psychiatry.
• Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of New York.
• Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration license.
• Must be board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry.
• Experience in college mental health setting highly preferred
• Strong recommendations of collaborative experience
• Excellent oral and written skills
Manhattanville college is a beautiful small, private liberal arts college located in suburban Westchester County.
Westchester county is a suburb in New York, approximately 25 minutes from New York City.
Required Application Materials
A completed application must contain a letter of application, resume or vita, and the names of three references along with their addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses.
The review of materials will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
Send Applications To:
Pamela Duncan, Ph.D.
2900 Purchase St.
Purchase, NY 10577
This listing expires on: