|Positions in Counseling Centers|
University of Central Missouri
New Nine-month position, Salary commensurate with experience
This is a new nine-month, benefits eligible position. We are seeking a strong generalist to join a high functioning team of psychologists in a counseling center whose primary mission at this time is providing direct clinical services. Responsibilities include:
-Management of crises and psychiatric emergencies
-Conducting initial assessments and diagnostic interviews
-Brief psychotherapy with individuals and couples
-Clinically oriented consultation services
-Outreach to students, faculty, staff, and parents on a time-available basis.
• Strong skills as a generalist clinician
• Doctorate in Counseling Psychology or Clinical Psychology
• Ability to meet eligibility requirements for licensure as a psychologist and certification as a health services provider in Missouri
• Those seeking post-doctoral supervised professional experience for licensure are encouraged to apply
• APA accredited doctoral program and internship
• Experience in a college or university counseling center
• Well-developed clinical skills in one or more specialty areas
University of Central Missouri is a growing campus of 12,000 with prospects of increasing enrollment and an expanding residential population. The Counseling Center is fully accredited by the International Association of Counseling Services and resides within the division of Student Experience & Engagement.
Warrensburg is a community of nearly 19,000 that offers the advantages of small town living and access to the Kansas City metropolitan area less than an hour away.
Required Application Materials
University of Central Missouri online application (http://jobs.ucmo.edu), cover letter, three letters of recommendation, and curriculum vitae required. The cover letter, curriculum vitae, and letters of recommendation must be attached during the online application. For assistance with this process please contact Human Resources at 660-543-4255.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Send Applications To:
This listing expires on: