|Positions in Counseling Centers|
Professional Counselor III and Lecturer
Tarleton State University
Student Counseling Center
1. Provides psychological services, including psychological and career assessment, and individual, couples and group counseling and psychotherapy to students presenting a wide-range of mental health concerns.
2. Intervenes in crisis and emergency situations of a mental health nature with students, including emergency and after hours on-call responsibilities and consults with faculty, staff and other professionals regarding the mental health needs of students.
3. Initiates, responds and coordinates requests for psycho-educational programming.
4. Provides clinical supervision and training of staff, interns and other trainees commensurate with the providerís licensure status.
4. Teach courses in the Psychology and Counseling department.
Doctorate degree in clinical, counseling or related related field; Texas Licensed professional counselor, Texas licensed psychologist, or actively working toward licensure in Texas.
Teaching experience; clinical/counseling supervision experience. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
Licensed psychologist in Texas; 3 years of counseling experience in an APA accredited counseling center; 2 years of clinical supervision experience with graduate level trainees in an APA accredited internship site; 3 years experience teaching undergraduate level courses.
Tarleton State University, founded in 1899, is a four-year public institution which is member of The Texas A&M University System. This 165-Acre Campus is located in Stephenville, Texas, a city of approximately 17,000, sixty-five miles southwest of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Tarleton offers an extensive range of programs where students can pursue any of 87 degree programs at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level
Required Application Materials
Apply on-line at jobs.tarleton.edu . Search Postings for Requisition # 0600990. On-line applications, cover letter, resume and three references required. If you are not able to apply online, send documents to the Human Resources address listed below.
Applications are currently being accepted through Fall 2012 or until position is filled
Send Applications To:
Box T- 0510
Stephenville, TX 76402
This listing expires on: