|Positions in Counseling Centers|
Director of Student Counseling Center
Tarleton State University
Student Counseling Center
1. Administration of all aspects of the Student Counseling Center operations. Includes but is not limited to budget and finance; personnel; facility maintenance and improvements; educational support programming; staff development and supervision; clinical records maintenance and long term departmental planning.
2. Manages clinical services, including individual and group counseling; consultation and programming; psychiatric consultation with Student Health Center; provide clinical supervision and training of staff, psychology interns and other trainees commensurate with the providerís licensure status.
3. Provides psychological services, including psychological and career assessment, and individual, couples and group counseling and psychotherapy to students presenting a wide-range of mental health concerns
4. Teach courses in the Psychology and Counseling department
1. Doctoral degree in clinical/counseling psychology or related field. Texas Licensed professional counselor, Texas licensed psychologist or actively working toward licensure in Texas.
2. At least three years of counseling experience; two years of administrative experience
3. Well-developed supervisory skills and a proven background in student, student staff, and professional staff training and development.
4. Strong budgetary experience.
5. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Licensed psychologist in Texas; 5 years of counseling experience in an APA accredited counseling center; 3 years of clinical supervision experience with graduate level trainees in an APA accredited internship site; 3 years of administrative experience in a college counseling center; 3 years experience teaching undergraduate level courses.
Tarleton State University, founded in 1899, is a four-year public institution which is member of The Texas A&M University System. This 165-Acre Campus is located in Stephenville, Texas, a city of approximately 17,000, sixty-five miles southwest of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Tarleton offers an extensive range of programs where students can pursue any of 87 degree programs at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level.
Required Application Materials
Apply on-line at jobs.tarleton.edu . Search Postings for Requisition # 0600989. On-line applications, cover letter, resume and three references required. If you are not able to apply online, send documents to Human Resources address.
Applications are currently being accepted through Fall 2012 or until position is filled
Send Applications To:
Box T- 0510
Stephenville, TX 76402
This listing expires on: