|Positions in Counseling Centers|
College of Mount St. Joseph
The Wellness Center at the College of Mount St. Joseph invites applications for a part-time, year round, position for a Clinical Psychologist beginning August 1, 2012. S/he will serve as a member of the Wellness Center team and is responsible for individual and group counseling and shared team responsibilities.
This candidate will serve as a member of the Wellness Center team and is responsible for individual and group counseling and shared team responsibilities.
- Individual and group mental health counseling
- Psycho educational outreach/workshops to campus community
- Drug and alcohol assessment/education
- Psychological/Psychoeducational Assessment
- Crisis intervention services/On call rotation
- Faculty/staff consultations
- Staff meetings, record keeping, professional development
- Other duties as assigned by position supervisor, line officer, or President
Ph.D or Psy.D in counseling/clinical psychology from APA-accredited program. The candidate must be licensed as a Psychologist in State of Ohio.
Preference will be given to a clinician with expertise in Psychoeducational Assessment and to those who have experience working with a college population and treating a variety of clinical problems. Expertise in working with Eating Disorders or Substance Abuse is a plus.
The College of Mount St. Joseph is a Catholic academic community grounded in the spiritual values and vision of its founders, the Sisters of Charity. The College educates its students through interdisciplinary liberal arts and professional curricula emphasizing values, integrity and social responsibility.
Members of the Mount community embrace:
- excellence in academic endeavors;
- the integration of life and learning;
- respect and concern for all persons;
- diversity of cultures and beliefs;
- service to others.
Required Application Materials
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references to: Attn: Clinical Psychologist, C/O: Ashley Litton, College of Mount. St. Joseph, 5701 Delhi Road, Cincinnati, OH, 45233, or by e-mail to Human_Resources@mail.msj.edu . A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Send Applications To:
This listing expires on: