Skip redundant pieces
Institutional Finance & Administration
KUMC  :  Institutional Finance & Administration  :  Payroll  :  Documents & Forms  :  Duplicate W-2 Forms

Duplicate W-2 Requests

If you need to order a duplicate W-2 for calendar year 2007 to the present, you may request it from the SHARP self service web site. If you need a duplicate W-2 for any calendar year prior to 2007, please contact the payroll office at 588-5100.